Customer Development Specialist
The role is to help customers realize maximum value from our digital healthcare products. On one hand it presents opportunities to be creative and work with people from around the globe. On the other it requires an organized, thoughtful approach to constantly evolve our customer engagement.
- Completely and correctly represent our products to our customers, keeping in mind the customer's needs and helping them to adopt the product to meet those needs.
- Keep up with our evolving product and contribute to its growth by bringing in customer perspective. Champion the customer within the organization, keeping focus on their needs and problems.
- Demonstrate and/or talk about the product in online presentations and customer calls. Onboard new customers onto the product and support existing customers in their adoption and usage of it.
- Meticulously document and track information and tasks, collaborating with team to meet objectives around each customer.
- Report effectively on assigned objectives, risks and issues
- Collaborate in designing marketing and information campaigns to new and existing customers.
- Contribute to improving and maintaining our online product help content. And use it effectively to help customers.
- You must possess excellent writing skills, combining good command over language, ability to properly articulate points and adapt to context.
- Excellent verbal communication is essential for online presentations and customer calls.
- Experience in using web and mobile applications is essential to understanding our products and also the tools that you will need to use.
- Knowledge of tools for collaboration, sales and CRM tools is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot issues, identify risks and come up solutions is highly valued.
- Ability to constantly keep learning from feedback, experience and studying of the products and tools
- Teamwork and collaboration are key to how we work, within and across teams.