Senior Java Developer
We are looking for an experienced Java Server developer with significant experience in development of J2EE cloud based web and mobile-web applications/APIs. You will primarily be responsible for the development of high-performance multi-tiered and clustered web applications based on a cutting edge J2EE stack.
- 3+ years of experience in Core J2EE development and Web Development technologies.
- In-depth hands on experience with the Spring development framework including the Core Spring framework, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Session, Spring Security is a must. Experience with Grails is desirable.
- Hand-on experience with messaging technologies like Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ/ Apache ActiveMQ is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies particularly JPA, Java Hibernate is a core requirement. Knowledge and exposure to Spring Data, NoSQL database technologies like Redis, MongoDB, HBase is highly desirable.
- Experience with Search technologies like ElasticSearch or Solr is desired.
- The candidate would be expected to have a solid understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and also an in-depth idea of how web applications work including security, session management, caching, clustering.
- Experience with Node.js related technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of web sockets is highly desired.
- Hands on experience with dev-ops, container technology.
- Hand-on experience with AWS (or other similar platforms) and experience with development of solutions that leverage AWS services like S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDb, Lambda, SNS is high desirable.
- Knowledge and exposure to analytics and machine learning algorithms would be a significant advantage.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.